Featured Small Ship Cruises
Alaska is our most popular destination and 2016 is already sellling fast. Alaska always fulfills a person's need for adventure and promises to be filled with rich and life-changing experiences. Alaska Small Ship Cruise Itineraries >
Land of the Ice Bear — the Polar Bear, the Arctic is imbued with a romance—from the history of polar exploration, dauntless early Vikings, to the 18th- to 21st-century Northwest Passage and North Pole explorers. Arctic Small Ship Cruise Itineraries >
Visit storied sites of Lewis & Clark. Experience the flow of history and human mastery as eight locks lift the ship some 700 feet. And sample the region’s bounty with the help of cheesemakers, award-winning vintners, and craft brewers. Columbia River Small Ship Cruise Itineraries >
The renowned natural beauty of Costa Rica and the tropical wildness of Panama contrasts with the stark concrete of the Panama Canal, a marvel of engineering in constant use for nearly 100 years. Central America Small Ship Cruise Itineraries >
The New England and Northeast regions of the United States features beautiful islands well-known for their rich maritime history as well as quaint seaport villages. Florida and the southeastern region of the United States offer a unique blend of history and natural beauty. America's East Coast Small Ship Cruise Itineraries >
- Alaska: Book by December 31, 2016 and receive complimentary round-trip airfare between Seattle and Alaska on select May and June 2017 departures.
- Alaska: Book by December 31, 2016 and receive free one-way air (Sitka/Seattle) on select April and May 2017 departures.
- Amazon: Book your Upper Amazon departure by Dec. 31, 2016—and add a complimentary two-day Taste of Lima extension. Explore the culinary and cultural delights of this vibrant city with the fashionable Belmond Miraflores Park as your base. OR choose to take a $500 voyage credit instead. Select 2017 departures.
- Costa Rica & Panama: Book by December 31, 2016 and receive free round-trip airfare between Miami and Costa Rica/Panama City on select 2016/2017 departures, PLUS a FREE overnight & sightseeing in Panama City. This includes a private dinner at the Miraflores Locks, city tour, a visit to the Frank Gehry-designed Bio Museum, and more. OR choose a $500 credit if you can't stay the extra day.
- Galapagos: Book by October 31, 2016 and receive FREE ROUND-TRIP AIR from Miami to Galápagos on select departures through May 31,2017 (up to $1,250 per guest value). New bookings only; subject to availability. NEW! UPGRADE TO BUSINESS CLASS FOR $300 from Miami to Guayaquil on select flights through Dec. 10, 2016.
Just wanted to tell you how wonderful our Alaska Inside Passage cruise was. It truly was a trip of a lifetime and would not have been possible without your assistance. Thank you!